In the ultra competitive and scarce resource environment most non-profits operate in today, every Non-Profit Organization is looking to squeeze the most out of every dollar. Outsourcing accounting and bookkeeping functions can allow you to receive professional services and save money at the same time, freeing up resources to focus on your mission.
Professional Services at a Reduced Cost
Most non-profits do everything they can to keep their administrative costs to a minimum. This often means hiring a bookkeeper who may have some experience at a minimal cost. While this may meet the basic needs of an organization, proper accounting procedures and reporting might be lacking. This can leave Board Members and Executive Directors at a serious administrative and planning disadvantage.
Advantages of outsourcing to David Cooper Accounting include:
- Allows you to concentrate on what you do best.
- Get unbiased professional level quality, expertise and experience.
- Significantly reduce the costs of maintaining the accounting department including
- Salary and payroll taxes
- Benefits including Affordable Care Act costs
- Sick and vacation time
- Reduced Overhead Costs
- Improved reporting for the Administration and Board of Directors
- Consistent and reliable reports
- Information is reported in a way You and Your Board can Understand
- Reduced risk of Fraud
- David has actually been there.
- It is not just textbook theory. David has worked at and consulted with non-profits for 30 years.
We can perform your monthly, quarterly and annual accounting tasks or can supplement your current staff as needed. We can customize a package of accounting services that is priced to keep you competitive and fits your needs.
- Pay bills – prepare computer cash disbursement checks
- Record receipts – prepare bank deposits
- Payroll – compute and prepare checks
- Prepare payroll tax deposits
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Generate trial balance and financial statements
Quarterly Analysis and Reporting:
- Analysis and review of quarterly financial results
- Preparation of payroll tax returns
Annual Accounting and Tax Services:
- Prepare W2s and 1099s
- Prepare and review IRS form 990
- Assist and work with staff to prepare annual financial budgets
- Assist and work with staff to prepare annual cash flow budgets
- Assist staff in grant compliance work
For More Information: